What are my incoming and outgoing Email server settings?
Metisentry supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP access:
- Incoming mail (IMAP or POP3) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Incoming mail server settings: Use SSL
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: smtp.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port: 8328
- Outgoing mail server settings: No SMTP Authenticaion / No SSL
You can also send your email using SSL encryption enabled:*
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port: 8329
- Outgoing mail server settings: SSL
*Note that this encryption only protects your messages as they travel between your computer/device and our servers. Once emails are received by our servers, they are sent over the Internet in an unencrypted format. This is because the vast majority of Internet mail servers do not yet support encrypted email. However, we still recommend using SSL encryption on port 8329 when possible.
CybrHost also offers Web mail: https://mail.yourdomain.com
Was this answer helpful?
The most popular script for sending mail from a website is FormMail:...
Login to Outlook.com Go to Settings icon in the top right of the screen Click "More email...
Metisentry utilizes the "Read-then-Send" method, aka POP-before-SMTP. Using this method, users...
When your Metisentry account is created, your domain is configured on our mail servers. Before...
Configuring Spam Assassin for Plesk 10.4 (Server Wide) Login to Plesk Click "Tools &...